1. Interest Rates
The way in which your savings will grow is with a competitive interest rate. The higher the rate, the quicker you’ll earn more and more pennies. With a savings account the financial institution offers a standard variable interest rate per annum. Even a 0.5% difference in interest can make you hundreds of dollars in the long run. We offer 4.00 % impressive interest rate.
.Minimum Opening Deposit
Many financial institutions require you to make a minimum deposit before they open and activate your savings account, it will need higher amount to be put in it. But we Bhingar Bank offers you to open a new saving account in just a RS. 500 that’s it. No more amount to be needed to open an account.
Frequency of Withdrawals:
Keep your hands of those savings, that’s the reason they’re sitting in a savings account isn’t it? A lot of Banks opens saving accounts with a limit on the number of withdrawals you can make a month. But we Bhingar Bank do not put any limit on number of withdrawal from your saving account. You can enjoy a unlimited number of withdrawals.
Do you want to access your money any time and anywhere? Then No need to WORRY we Bhingar Bank is Offering You An RuPay Debit Card So you can get your Money anytime anywhere.
• Use ATMs of any other bank freely for cash withdrawal and other transactions.
• Do your banking from any Bhingar bank branch, anywhere.
• Pay bills from the comfort of your home or office with our DEBIT Card.
Automatic Salary Deposits:
This means that a portion of your salary can be automatically deposited into your savings account from your employer each month.
Account Keeping Fees:
Who wants to be paying bank fees when you’re trying to save? However in saying this some banks may slip a few fees your way, be wary of the following:
• Monthly account fee
• Branch deposit fee
• Over the counter transaction fee
But we bhingar bank do not charge any fees for any above mentioned transactions .
Issue a CHEQUE Book:
We Bhingar Bank is Now Updated Our self as per the new CTS System [Cheque Truncation System ] and Started to work efficiently.
• Personalized Cheque Book with name printed on each cheque leaf for enhanced security
• Issue cheques freely all across the country
• Keep track of your money with the free passbook for your saving account.
• You may nominate a person as beneficiary to your account proceeds
• Nomination facility available for bank deposits
• There can only be one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly
• A person legally empowered to operate a minor’s account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor
• Applicants can nominate by filling up the form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
• The Nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
• Suspending the account operations
• Change in the account number
• Surrender of debit card or cheque book
How to help your savings grow:
• Making savings transfers automatic – set up an automated plan where money is transferred from your transaction account into your savings account every month. Even if it’s as little
• Avoid making unnecessary withdrawals from your savings account.
• Do up a budget and try and stick to it!
Our Savings Account is for anyone who is a resident individual (sole or joint) or comes from a Hindu undivided family. A Trust & Foundation can also open a Savings Account
Documentation: Originals & Self-attested copies to be submitted for verification
• One latest passport size photograph
• Pan card or Form 60
• Aadhaar card is mandatory
• If the address on Aadhaar is different as that declared by him /her in the account opening form, any of the below officially valid documents should be accepted:
Passport/Driving License/Voter's Identity Card/NREGA Job Card
Hindu Undivided Family
• Pan Card of HUF
• Identity and address proof of Karta
• Declaration form for HUF duly filled in and signed by Karta with stamp of HUF and Coparcener
Originals & Self-attested copies to be submitted for verification.